Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angel of mine

Okay that's it!

That's what exactly? Nothing really. It was just reality slapping itself on my cheeks again and again and errr, again! :)

Anyway, my day today has been fine. Just fine :) Nothing out of the ordinary lol. Woke up at about 11 which can be counted really early considering the fact that i slept at 4 last night woot :) Woke up and had brunch. Watched tv till 3 if i'm not mistaken. Then i continued practicing my driving thingy. Still failed a couple of times but i passed a few times too.

Mum went out with her buddies for awhile and when she came back, she took me for my haircut at this saloon. Told the man that i wanted to see the " hair catalog " and he showed me the wtf face. Damn you haha. Well the hair catalog is this book where they have all sorts of hairstyles to choose from. So since i was having problems making up my mind. I just needed the book to help me decide :D and it did lol.

My hair turned out awesome actually. Yay Kelvin. Kelvin was the hairdresser's name by the way lol. After the haircut we went to the altering shop to alter my shirts that i bought from US. It was a teeny bit long. Well when your shirt covers up your hiney it can definitely be counted as long :)

Zaf called when i got home. Well she actually called when we were reaching home but i had her call me again cause when we go into the elevator. All the phone signals disappear. Now about that, i wonder how in the world we're gonna be able to contact anyone for help when the elevator decides to have a melt down you know? Hopefully it doesn't happen when i'm inside haha.

Enough of this crap lol.

Anyway,

Since my hair was looking rather awesome. I just had to take pictures. Show the world baybehh :) Here it is!

Shorter kan my hair? :D told Kelvin to cut the sides short and leave the top long :D


Okay, that's for today folks :) Ciao ciao (not you la Qiao yi LOL)


xoxo