Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not the drama rama

Hey peeps :)

Firstly i would like to mention how sorry i am for neglecting this poor habitat of broken dreams wtf. I've been seemingly busy with stuff and i've also been facing a few minor problems which have been partially cured :)

Anyway, i wanted to do this whole recap thing on what you have missed but sadly i don't remember a single thing on what i did these past few days :D I remember a few things but it's not really worth while to be going on about that :) but i'll do it anyway :P

Let's see, went out with zaf a few times. She fetched me from home and we went to Sunway Pyramid the first time. Then we went to Subang parade for the second time :) Oh and on one of the Fridays, i went to see Diyana Shazali for awhile in ss15 with Sonia. Then we both went to Pyramid and met up with Zaf and dD. Then we met Sean and johnston there too. Really interesting kan?

So yeah, awesome recap right? told ya i didn't remember the whole story :) Well anyway, went for my 3 hour theory class today. Was so-so la. Nothing much was there to listen :) After we did that theory thing. The instructor man with the funny voice gave us a chance to drive the kancil just to get the feeling. I actually got in the car and drove it but my engine died twice. And to top it all off. I panicked :) Say yeahhh lol.

Parents were late to fetch me so i was the last one to leave that place. I hate being the last. I just hate waiting*gosh i have so much anger in me* haha. Anyway, since i didn't have anything to eat since morning(the talk was from 2.30 till 5.30 btw) dad brought me to a Mcd drive-thru to get me some food. Yay!

After I got my food, we went to my aunty's house in setiawangsa. We stopped at this restaurant to pack some food to eat at my aunty's house. More food haha. After having a bite to eat, my sister and i went up to watch tv and play with the kids. Oh my, the kids were so noisy. My sister was going bonkers lol.

Left at about 11 and reached home about 12. Talked to a few people online for awhile and now here i am :) I am so sorry but i have no pictures to post on this update. Pictures are still in the phone and as for you peeps who don't know. A picture that is needed to be transfered into the computer from the phone might take a while to be done. Well a LONG while to be precise :)

Oh i also heard something about a class reunion? lol. Now that's an awesome idea. Have not seen my classmates in ages. Well except for Jolin and Nicole haha. Oh My god speaking of Nicole. I texted her a few days ago and one of her texts made me laugh so damn bloody hard haha.

Nicoleme
Nicole! I passed man. I passed my undang man. Haha. They took a picture for my L and it's so ugly. Omg man haha. Omg soon i can bring you jalan jalan :P
I don't think i dare to sit in your car haha maybe you're a worse driver than i am ;) oh congrats la hehe but still a LONG WAY for your P. I damn bad right haha tell me till then, so WE CAN RACE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

Laugh.Out.Loud

Excuse me for the randomness :)

Anyhoo, parents are thinking of going back to Malacca tomorrow to see the house. I'm not sure whether i'll be going or not so we'll see how it goes :) I'll end this post here. Till the next time :)


xoxo

P/S: Please go to my sister's online blogshop and buy something you nice people :)