Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm not a prisoner

Me got pictures! You get to see 'em :)

Hey people of the world. Every boy every girl. Read my post while acting like you're interested weeee :D

Anyway, i just had the most amazing day today :) well not exactly the most but one of the most amazing days lol. This is because i got to meet my beloved friends today. Jolin and Nicole had the same break time which was from 11 till 12. So we just had to meet up :)

I was suppose to wait for Jolin at the guard house but the sun decided to shine right on my head so waited across the road making it harder for her to find me YAY! well what to do? The sun and i don't really get along. I tend to sweat alot when i stand in the sun. I hate sweating cause it makes me uncomfortable lol.

Anyway, Sonia joined us too. Oh and Kelvin. Oh and Nicole's MAN, Yu ming. We had lunch in Subway cause it was one of the closest and we liked the food. You see how the distance of the shop comes first? haha typical Fitri. Anyway Jolin gave me a scarf she bought from Hong Kong. A real awesome one :) Thanks Jo!

Anyway, after lunch. I followed my mum to Subang Parade to get her usuals. Oh before we did that we went for lunch in Sushi King. Just to satisfy my mum's sudden crave of sushi. I waited for her patiently. Like a good son. Oh and not forgetting lifeless son teehee :D

Went to Cold Storage after she finished shopping to get Nutella and choc milk lol. I saw this show on tv and they were making sweet chocolate french toast which looked awesome. So i'm planning to try that out tomorrow yay!

Moving on. I started doing my driving "mocktest" on the CD they gave me. I failed like 3 times and passed twice. The man said i can take the real test when i'm confident of passing. So when will that be? 2090? bloody hell :(

Anyway, went out for dinner and now i'm here. Well not really la. I was taking a nap before this and when my brother came home he kinda woke me up and now i'm here. So yeah. Pretty long day might i say. I'm going to the saloon tomorrow to get my hair fixed. Thinking of trimming it down a tad bit and maybe styling it up into something interesting? Hmm not sure about that yet but we'll see how it goes :D

Anyway, before i waste more of your pathetic time(just kidding). I shall post up some pictures from a few weeks back and some from today haha.

This picture was taken in Doli! Taiping's famous char kuey teow.

Oh sh*t it's so blur :(

The scarf Jolin got for me :)

Thanks again Jo for the scarf. Well i hope you enjoyed reading my very pointless blog which i think i'm the only one reading LOL. Hopefully my hair would be less alleycatz and more of a Nick Jonas by tomorrow. Oh no no no. Don't get the wrong idea. One of my ideas is to do my hair like Nick Jonas but i'm that sure yet so like i said. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2517674942_87b1c9c1a6.jpg
Something like this? tee heee. Short, curly and MANAGEABLE :)

So till the next time which will be most likely tomorrow lol wtf. Nighty night and take care sexy peeps :D

xoxo

Fitri Zulkifli