Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

bahloody!

Hey, feeling very odd at the moment. I feel like going to bed but at the same time i'm feeling very excited :D Gosh i'm so not high on any meds. Just me being me haha. I also feel like going to the gym right this instance heeeee. I feel like doing alot of things right now.

Anyway, there are a few series/tv shows that i want to re-follow. For example, GOSSIP GIRL! Ahh it feels like i'm lost in the amazon wtf. I get emails updating on what happens but it's not the same thing as watching it. I soo need to watch it badly T___T

I also need to get a hold on the new episodes of 90210! OMG it's taking forever for them to release it on the telly. Might as well don't show it at all. It's like, by the time new episodes come out, i'd forget what happened before that and it totally defeats the purpose.

Other than that, I wanna watch Lipstick Jungle! Woah this series is not all bad too, at first i thought it's somewhat a chick flick but it's not all true lol. Just a small part of it is :P

Anyhoo, i have the most awesome news hehe. I'm getting my grey colour thingy in about a week! WOOOH WOOOH WOOOH WOOOOH WOOOOH WOOOOH! What is this grey colour thingy that i've been mentioning about everywhere? Well you'll just have to wait and see :D

No, i'm serious! You really have to wait and see coz i'm going to bed now! Cheerios!

P/S: Zaf is on holiday which means she wants to keluar with me everyday! Again i'm serious. She told me over the phone that she wants to hang out with me the whole week! Be jealous! Be very jealous :P

xx