Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

the sand on the beach

Shamu is adorable (:

Don't you know who Shamu is? He is like the whale from Free Willy! The big black fish that is somewhat in an affair with the boy wtf. Ring a bell? No? I'm at a lost of words =.=

Anyway, today was the father of all boring days in the family of boring days wtf. It was the mother of all boring days a few days ago. When it reaches grandfather then it's bound to get ugly haha. So yeah, woke up pretty late although i slept kinda early. Was kong-ed out as early as 1 *gasps*

Had breakfast alone coz my mum was fasting and the others were still asleep. Watched telly for awhile coz they were having re-runs of Amazing race asia. Went back to the room after it ended. Was stoning in front of the computer for 4 hours straight. Blog-hopped most of the time. I was suprised by where i got on the blogs. The last blog that i was reading was this girl's blog from Germany HAHA. I know, i totally went international :D

Bro came home and took a nap. He turned the air cond on so i left the room coz my feet were on freezing point T___T Watched more telly for abit. There was absolutely nothing to watch so i ended up sitting at the balcony looking into my future wtf.

That did not help one bit haha. Bro decided to wash his car so i joined him and washed the BMW. He actually finished way earlier than me coz his car is black! His rims are also "naturally" black. My car is silver and the rims are "artificially" black T___T The asbestos produced from braking makes the rims black.

So because of this, i had to clean the rims one by one. My bro's rims had only 5 spokes but my car had about a gazillion! FML. My spine was about to become macaroni and cheese coz i was bending down too long haha.

Okay enough about rims lol. Nobody comes to this blog to read about rims Fitri Zulkifli =.=

So yeah, after washing the BMW. I washed the merc. Well tried too haha but attempt fail coz i was too dead and the rain was coming. Had no use washing it coz the merc is parked in open air anyway (:

Zaf called a few minutes after i finished parking the car. She apparently just got back from her fieldtrip to Ikea and that-movie-place-which-i-know-the-name-but-i'm-not-sure-on-how-to-spell-it-so-i-won't-coz-i-don't-intend-to-make-myself-sound-like-a-fool (: wtf.

Weird ain't it? She watched angels and demons with the class coz it was part of the trip =.=

*RANDOM*
Zaf showed me the picture of "HIM" and i totally laughed haha. Sorry Zaf but he is sooo not the person that i had in my head based on your description HAHA. So funny la you Zaf :P

So yeah, going out with Zaf and Zarina the pencuri duit :P She's also a pentipu! Eh i'm just saying this by the facts that i get from Zaf okay? Don't marah me ahhaha omg Zarina is so gonna kick my ass tomorrow haha.

She called me a Mak Datin T_______T

Salah jantina la wehh ahahah

I want sushi! I miss it. I'm missing friday prayers for this coz the timing is just not working for all of us and i guess we have to make sacrifices. Oh so sacrifice prayers la? Stupid Fitri Zulkifli T____T

Okay, enough of me talking to myself, pretending that someone reads this other than myself and Zaf :P and just blabbing like there's no tomorrow sigh.

I'm off
xx