Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hampshire School

Oh i'm finally home (: After such a hectic weekend, i can finally sit down and relax. The "Solaris" weekend was fun but definitely tiring. Like super tiring. I can now somehow feel the pain that the sellers go through :D

So anyway, before i start on everything. I have a message for the retarded asswipe who keeps coming to my blog pretending to know everything which he/she definitely does not. I mean, he/she actually had the nerves to come to my blog and talk absolutely shit HAH! you make me laugh twit.

He/she asked me for a link so here it is.

http://www.ths.westminster.sch.uk/

Just in case you're colour blind.

I just can't seem to understand why these people spend their time trying to prove something which is not even near the truth. Okay listen here you whore. My bro, sis and i were in the school for 3++ years alright? So don't you come here and act like you know it all. HAH!. Hampshire school is located all around London. There is one in Kensington Garden. Mine is at Queensborrough Terrrace. I have loads of pictures to back my statement but i'm not posting them up coz i don't need to prove anything to you. You say you live in London but you don't even know the school. Are you sure you live in London? coz by the way you say that the school doesn't exist, i reckon you're not that intelligent. Well not any further than stupid to be more precise! Failed geography i suppose? LOL (: So seriously, if you still think that the school does not exist then go right ahead. I shall not be in your way. As long as i know where it is then why should i care? I have no obligations dude! (: So peace out you tard! Oh btw, why don't you use your real name? too much of a vagina i suppose? HAH! Don't pussy out dude. Look who is calling me a tit hahahaha loser!

So anyway, the crowd today in Solaris was very slow. Not many came with intentions on buying. Just browsing i suppose (: but no worries, maybe next time. Oh yea, i saw Azrina there. She actually came to my booth but i didn't say hi coz i was being malu and stupid at the same time. Azrina!!!! You did not say hi either! hahaha..

So that was the end of a hectic weekend, i'm planning to go to my aunty's house on tuesday just for fun but i need to ask for directions wtf. Yeah anyway, i'm getting pretty sleepy so i think i'll end it here. Pictures will be posted tomorrow! Peace...

xx