Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

i guess it's you and me

Feeling very (*&^)&^^%^$%E(&^&*^)*&&%&$#^ BAHHH!

I totally bailed on Zaf today ): We were suppose to go out today but i had to cancel it at the very very last minute coz something important came up and it was totally impossible to get out from. I was practically ready at 10. I was like waiting patiently watching telly when my mum told me that i couldn't go coz she needed my help.

Arggh!

Zaf i hope you understand that what i did was so un-called for and i hope you jangan laa don't want to keluar with me sigh sigh sigh*shoots myself*

I sangat sakit hati okay? I texted her like a gazillion times apologizing coz i just thought i should. Anyway, i'm not gonna be talking about my day coz it was just horrible. Even thinking of it just makes me pissed. Especially the thought of people that were surrounding me! Ahh Zaf you know what i mean kan? ugh T______T

My dad came back from Aussie with chocolates. Ahh such a sin i tell ya, they're so good and yet so little. So you really have to properly ration it out or else it'll go in 3 seconds wtf =.= The chocolates make me go so high and loopy haha. It's like they're filled with weed bahahaha XD

Other than that, nothing much to be updated. Just the same old stuff everyday sigh. Sister is outside watching telly and i feel like hitting the sacks but it's still so early =.= Sleeping too early makes me guilty coz i feel like i'm wasting time T____T So much guilt for one day. Over-limitting the quota already wtf.

I think my phone usage has also gone over the line sigh. I finished 30 bucks in a week. What in the world did i do with it? I think i'm getting punk'd. Yea right Fitri Zulkifli. Stop being delusional!

Oh yea, dD;) asked me to call her just now so i did. We were discussing about some stuff for next week and what not. Then she told me something that kinda got me startled haha. She told me that she was caught in an accident and the stupid person did not even stop to help! Bloody ass mothertoot you!

So dD;) please take care of yourself. The world is so not ready to lose a diva. I mean, the world would be such a diva-less place wtf. But i'm serious. No more of this mumbo jumbo kay? (:

By the way, Zaf thinks i'm funny and she calls me a monkey. Penat penat my mother give me Fitri as my name. You suka hati come and change it! Who do you think you are? hehe :P

And another thing, everytime i start a sentence with "eh did you know" she'll straight away answer with a " no i don't know, go on" =.= Oh whenever i ask her " what to wear", she'll answer " baju la" T______T then when i ask "what baju?", she'll answer in the most sarcastic way "baju stylo mylo laa". Ahh shoot me haha. The same thing goes when i ask her where to eat or what to eat. Sigh Zaf! Nasib baik i'm in your extended family. If not i buat tak kenal only HAHAHAHA

Fine i'm off (:



xx

I only go up from here