Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

speak critically

Hey (:

The weather has been such a bitch grrr. Can't seem to do anything without sweating like you've just finished running a half marathon wtf. I can't help but to think that global warming has really taken it's toll. Please everyone, stop breathing my oxygen!! :D

Anyway, no amusing updates for you to fathom in today =.= Everything is technically going very mundane and that means if i don't find a story to blog about everyday, this blog will eventually go bye bye. Tata. Farewell. Adios. Selamat Tinggal. So long. Ciao. Out the window. Gone with the wind T__T yea so you get what i mean.

It's very hard for me to get a decent topic to blog about in a day. I mean, i actually tried googling some stuff so that i can blog about it but it never really works for me. My everyday updates are not so much informative anyway. I plainly just babble on how my life is running it's own course and how i'm losing my mind. So yeah, nothing interesting whatsoever. Well unless you find reading other people's painfull rants entertaining then that's your gain. Good for you... I think O.o

There are some of the blogs that i go to that contain very informative stuff. Like they actually talk about the economy and stuff. I personally find that such a bore. Why do you go through all the trouble of blogging just to blog about something that you can already find in CNN.com wtf.

But then again, it's their choice! Not mine. I only have a say towards my own blog hehe. Oh and btw, my beraktaik ipod has started working again. It actually stopped hanging when the batteries died. So i now can listen to it :D:D

Anyhoo, i'm hoping that i get to fetch my sister tomorrow coz i need to get out of the house. Ahh i can't stand being in the house for too long. It's so painful wtf.



I'm off
xx