Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

the end of a beautiful episode

Alrighto, a short post before i go to bed.

Just wanted to say that my final project is finally done. Finally done deal so i'm feeling pretty free. Well not exactly that free coz i'm having my final exams the week after raya so yeah, study study study :)

Anyhoo, here are some of the pictures of the final project which is the wall that i've been talking about.

Our wall :D

My group :)

The bunch of people whom i fight and love all at the same time.


These are my awesome classmates :)

All the pictures above were taken the night before the presentation. We were really going all out for it.

Presentation Day

We were all waiting for our turn to go in for the presentation.

I couldn't sleep so i was online :)

Honestly now that this is over, i'm gonna miss it very very much. I'm gonna miss spending a whole day in the studio working our butts off. I'm gonna miss making fun of my groupmates. I'm gonna miss playing with paint.

I just hope the bond that we created will forever last. Wtf i sound like we're all going out separate ways haha.

Anyway, i'm going back to Malacca for raya tomorrow which means i'm not gonna be online for about 3 or 4 days since my grandma's house has no internet connection. So before i forget,

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin