Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

sobertastic

I miss blogging. Well not really la XD

I have to wake up early tomorrow and look where i am at this time around -.- I so need a wake up call. Izzat told me to not be late for tomorrow's meeting since we only have 2 days left and a whole lot still to be done :/

I also have a few more assignments to be done before the end of this week. Hopefully i'll be able to get it done by tomorrow. I'll have to shut my ears coz someone is bound to make me go on a detour. I also have a few more things to get done in time before raya.

My drawing assignment isn't that nice but so be it. I think it's acceptable and i'm not gonna complain. Coz if i do, there's nothing i'm gonna do about it anyway. Don't question me, i'm cool that way wtf haha. So yeah, no pictures this time coz i'm cool that way wtf -.- no la, it's coz my cameraman was busy this week :)

Anyway, i miss Jolin! I miss Nicole! I miss my highschool gang. I have not seen them in ages. I miss laughing with them. I miss fooling around with them. I miss creating mischief with them. I just miss them :( Promise me that we'll hang out soon? :D

xx