Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sampai sini saja




Woah, I feel like I'm opening a new blog coz based on the date that i last blogged, it was ages ago. So many things have happened and been happening. Sadly I am not gonna be elaborating on those matters coz there are too much things to say and by the time i get to that, my second semester would be over wtf.

I'll just highlight the important stuff like results came out and mine were not bad thank you god. My classes are also not too bad but it could have been better. The people around me now are awesome and i feel like i always can count on them. There are a few things that i wished could have changed for the better but I guess sometimes things just don't go our way.

Anyway, since the month of Raya started, it has been nothing but open houses. One after the other. I'm not saying that it's not good but when it happens to overlap with someone elses, i just get really confused. It happened to me on three saturdays in a row. That shows how many open houses i had. So I am truly sorry to those open houses which i couldn't make it.

I'm hoping next saturday would be the last 8 invitations LOL.