Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

week 12 day 2

It's too early for me right now. But i can't go back to sleep just yet. Dad gave me the idea to just get ready and drive to Cyber this early instead of going back to sleep and waking up in an hour and getting ready coz there's a mighty fine chance i'll not be able to get up. Pay attention to the the phrase 'mighty fine' coz that's how serious it is XD

I slept pretty early last night considering the fact that Hasif invited me along to McD SK. Yeah well once i've already taken a shower and got in my sleeping clothes, there's again a mighty fine chance of me actually changing back :D I'm sorry though.

I have to get all the stuff that i bought for my project out of the storeroom so i won't forget to take it along. Coz honestly if i forget it and end up leaving it behind, there's a mighty fine chance you'll see me in rehab. Well maybe a psychiatric ward to say the least.



That's me playing a fool with paint. Typical -.-

xx