Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

week12 day 2 1/2 wtf

I have to blog, must blog, will blog ; i'm sleepy wtf -.-

I have to go to bed coz i have another day of pure torture today. Eh wait it wasn't actually torture la, it was more of a 'killing me softly kinda thing'. I never felt so alive when i finally had fluid run down my throat haha.

Anyway, my final project is going on well right now. Something that i honestly did not expect. I was expecting for it to be worse. Like us not being able to do it and the wall not being nice but surprisingly our wall is doing great. I think we're starting the paint process tomorrow so lets hope for the very best.

I don't know what i'm gonna wear today coz what i wore yesterday is now covered in white paint. Damn. I'm also expecting myself to be a tad bit late today coz i need my sleep wtf. Sorry :)

Anyhoo, english was a bore. AS USUAL. I couldn't make up the words that were coming out from her mouth. All i could hear was my pillow calling me back into it's arms wtf. Dramatic much?






A little fooling around never hurt anybody. Or do they? O__o

xx