Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sem 2 Week 2 day 2

I had one of the best days ever today. It wasn't any different than any other day but I just felt very special today. Was up really early coz class was at 10. Drove surprisingly fast coz I left home pretty late and I still managed to get there 5 minutes before class.

Went for lunch after the class ended at this nearby food court. Went back to my friend's room after that thinking of downloading new Gossip Girl episodes but the server was being a bitch so that plan failed miserably.

So as a back up plan, I called up Ummi and asked for her whereabouts. Thankfully she and the gang was nearby. So that gave me the chance to pass her some cupcakes so she can distribute them to everyone and she certainly did. On the way to meet her, I saw that person and I was like "damn, this ain't right" so I reversed the car and waited for Ummi beside the road.

I had another class at 2 and that was really the highlight of my day. Was suppose to sit beside the normal gang but that person came so i sat beside Ummi and her gang. I don't really have a problem with that person. I just think that person is a lil tad bit arrogant and stuck up. I don't really fancy those type of people so it's best for me to just keep my distance before something bad happens. But if the person comes forward and actually make an effort, I would be oh so delighted to return that person's kind gesture :). Anyway, We were laughing all the way throughout class. Was totally oblivious on what was happening at the front. We were laughing about everything and anything. The best part is that the laughs really got my spirits up. So thanks guys.

After class, I went to Pyramid with the gang to catch a movie. We watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It was an OKAY movie. Nothing really special about it. Just the fact that it was entertaining. Left right after the movie coz I was half awake and they were half asleep lol.

Got home, took a shower. Had something to eat and now I'm here. Not planning to lepak tonight coz i'm just tired and staying home sounds really good right now. Especially with the aircond on full blast and the dim lights. Sadly I have no pictures coz I don't have my trusty papparazi in my class anymore ahemZakiyyahemm.