Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday funday

When life gives you a bloody lemon, you make a bloody lemonade. Understood?

So yeah, I have tons of drawings to finish up but unfortunately i'm out of A3 paper so that shall be on a halt :D I'm going out with Zaf today coz she wants to get a hair cut. I'm still thinking whether I should get one or not. We'll probably go for lunch after that somewhere.

Anyway, had dinner at this western restaurant yesterday. The portion was monkey-butt huge. You could easily share a plate with 4 people :O Even I did not manage to finish the whole thing. It was ridiculous now that I think about it :/ After dinner, my dad used the road where I learnt to get my driving license. It felt so awesome looking back at the roads where I used to make a fool outta myself LOL oooops.

Shall go out with my college friends this week. I have been wanting too but everything has been in such a mess. I think some of you know what I'm talking about. Whatever it is, let the mess subside on it's own. I don't really wish to fiddle and meddle with it anymore. It's something that became and never might of been. So let's just let it go.

Your ignorance is currently paying a high toll on you.