Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Le dessin est pas drôle

"Drawing is not fun"
That is what the title means.

How long has it been since I last updated? Well however long it was, I am pretty much sorry. I've been so caught up with classes and just plainly doing nothing important. My assignments are mounting up on my side table but as usual I do nothing about it.

My supposedly eight week project period is coming to an end this coming wednesday and as usual. I have done only 30% of it. I've done mostly the sticking and the printing. The drawing part is where I surrender. *waves white flag* I cannot draw to even save my life. It's like these hands were not made for drawing.

I went to Gardens with Zaf yesterday. Watched New Moon. I honestly don't know what's all the hype about that movie. It wasn't that good anyway. To me it felt kinda boring and slow. Only the parts where there was a teeny bit of action managed to capture my attention. Other than that, it was nothing. I was paying more attention to my corn in the cup than the movie (:

I spent most of the day today at my aunty's house in Bangi. Hanging around at her house was definitely nice. Then when I got home. Reality kinda came knocking on the door. So yeah, drawing time it was ):

Speaking of drawing, I better get a move on, I wouldn't want to waste all this new A3 paper wtf.