Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

crapping est amusant

Yes, crapping is fun (:

Fitri Zulkifli is bored and lazy to do his drawings so he's blogging in his newly furbished blog. Plus, even if he tries to actually draw, it'll actually look stupid so might as well not right? When the lecturer starts lecturing about his drawings. Fitri Zulkifli is going to show them his ass and smile. Yes, that is what he's gonna do. And for that, he's gonna get expelled and probably end up working at this mamak stall in Hartamas.

Look how wild my imagination can be when I'm stressed out (:
I need someone to talk to. Not that I need to rant or open up, but just to crap. I like crapping. I'm doing it at the moment. Let's cheer for crapping -.-

Tomorrow is a saturday giving another day less to finish up my assignments. Yay! Now this is something I would love to see unfold. Maybe we should all get some popcorn and gather round the campfire.

Shoot me will ya :/